Class Cancellation Policy
Our class cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to practice.
- Class cancellations can be made via the MindBody site and mobile app.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
- Students on a 3 Month Direct Debit Membership or Two Week Intro Offer who pre-book a class and fail to attend will incur a $10.00 no show fee.
- Students on 3 Month Direct Debit Membership or Two Week Intro Offer who pre-book a class but cancel the booking less than 2 hours prior to the class start time will incur a $10.00 late cancel fee.
- Students using a 5 or 10 Class Pass who pre-book a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class.
- Students using a 5 or 10 Class Pass who pre-book a class but cancel the booking less than 2 hours prior to the class start time will forfeit their class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via email or social media.
Refunds & Transfers
All passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass. If serious illness occurs you can apply for a refund by emailing Taylor with an up to date doctors certificate at [email protected].
Passes can be extended for up to 14 days only due to serious illness. No other extensions are given due to travel or work commitments. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass.
Fair Work Trade
At yoga 213 we work with the ‘Fair Work Trade’ philosophy and treat all students the same. Therefore all terms and conditions will apply to all membership matters and enquiries.
Memberships can be frozen for up to 14 days due to illness or travel once only. To apply for this please email us at [email protected].
Cancellations can be made after you have completed 6 weeks of your membership with two weeks notice. Two membership payments will be taken out of your account from the cancel request date. During these 2 weeks you can practice at the studio until your membership has been terminated.
If declined payments occur within your membership and we are unable to contact the client we will use the alternative CC/Direct Debit details provided by the client to process the declined payments. You will incur a $10 late payment fee if membership payments become over 7 days late.