Recipe: Sweet potato fries with avo mayo dip
There is nothing more comforting and delicious than dipping fries into mayo. Unfortunately though, most mayos out there are highly processed, unnatural and laden with toxic oils. Thankfully, Undivided Food Co has released the first Australian made mayo that is made with olive oil and not vegetable oil (click here to find out why you should avoid vegetable oil at all costs).
I’ve made your winter snack game 100 times better with this avo mayo dip to go alongside your cumin and cinnamon roasted sweet potato fries. Having sweet potato at night is an amazing way to blunt the stress hormone, cortisol, and improve PMS, fertility and overall health. Click here to read all about sweet potato and why it’s so incredible for your energy and hormonal health.
Avo mayo dip: ⠀
1/2 cup @undividedfoodco GOOD FAT mayo
1/2 lemon, juiced ⠀
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend everything with a stick blender or regular blender until thick and creamy.
Sweet potato fries:
2 medium sweet potatoes
Coconut or olive oil for drizzling
1. Lay sweet potato on a baking tray with some space between each chip.
2. Drizzle with olive or coconut oil.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon, cumin, salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 40 minutes at 180c until golden.
5. Serve them with avo mayo and try to not orgasm!