Reopening + Covid Safe Procedures
Times are changing, and we’re back in the studio! Commencing Monday 9th November we will have a full schedule, please read the following studio information in regards to our COVID safe procedures.
Yoga 213 Students with Extended + New Passes
– You do not need to contact us! We have extended all valid casual visits, 5 class passes, 10 class passes and 3 month unlimited passes. Just login into your account and book online!
– Due to the low class sizes memberships are temporarily unavailable for purchase. Thank you for your understanding!
– You can choose from casual visits, 5 class passes and 10 class passes until further notice.
– We will be offering all your favourite styles Chill Yoga, Flow Yoga, Hip Hop Yoga and Yin Yoga.
– Our first class back will be Monday 9th November 7am – 8am Chill Yoga.
– See our up to date schedule of classes on our website, via our app ‘Yoga 213’ or via the Mindbody app.
– We are restricted to a total of 10 people per class.
– We will have a total of 10 spots per waitlist, these move quickly so make sure you jump in!
– Bookings will open 7 days in advance for each day of classes. The schedule window opens at 12am Midnight daily, this is the time allocated by MindBody and unfortunately, we can’t alter it! If you receive a failed or error sign when trying to book it means the window hasn’t opened yet.
– This change is due to the low class sizes and our experience with waitlists, and we want to give everyone the best possible opportunity to practice.
No Show + Cancellation Policy
– If you are a no show or cancel your class less than 4 hours prior to the class start time for evening classes you will forfeit your pass.
– For morning classes we require cancellation by 10pm the night prior or you will forfeit your pass (this allows time for someone else to book in and fill the spot)
– To cancel head into the booking system and cancel yourself out of the class in MindBody. Unfortunately, we can’t accept cancellations via phone or email as we can’t guarantee we will be able to open your spot in the system therefore the cancellation is only valid if it has been confirmed. Otherwise, the above cancellation policy will apply.
– We apologise for the strict regulation but we want to make it fair for everyone who is keen to get back into the studio to practice!
Yoga Mats and Props
– We will supply our Manduka yoga mats which will be laid in the studio with a 1.5m spacing allowing for 8m2 per person.
– If you bring your own mat please place on top of ours.
– No props will be in use until further notice, you are welcome to bring your own.
Cleanliness + Health
– Please use the hand sanitiser at the front desk upon arrival.
– It is mandatory to wipe down your yoga mat after each class.
– We will supply spray and cloth.
– We appreciate your thoroughness!
Face Masks in the studio
– Please wear face masks while accessing the studio, including signing in at the front desk.
– Please wear your face mask until seated on your yoga mat.
– You are not required to wear a face mask whilst practicing yoga.
– Once the class is complete face masks are to be worn out of the studio room and out of reception.
Arriving for your class
– Our door is on an automatic timer and the studio opens 10 minutes prior to each class to avoid crowding in the studio reception/stairwell.
– For example for the 5:15pm class, the door will open at 5:05pm.
– Once the class has finished please proceed to move out of the studio in a timely manner to make space for the new class to come into the studio
Facilities + Tea
– Our herbal tea will be temporarily suspended but as soon as we can we’ll bring back this delicious and soothing addition to your wait time before, in between and after classes.
– Our showers will be temporarily closed until further notice.
– Toilets will be open for use, please sanitise at the front desk or sink area before use.
Thank you for your cooperation, we can’t to get happy with you all back at 213.