Covid-19: Class Cancellation Policy
Our class cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to practice.
- Class cancellations can be made via the MindBody site and mobile app.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 4 hours prior to the evening class start time and 9 hours prior to the morning class start time without penalty.
- Students on extended 3 Month Unlimited passes who pre-book a class and fail to attend or cancel the booking less than 4 hours prior to the class start time will incur a $15.00 no show fee.
- Students using a casual visit, 5 or 10 Class Pass who pre-book a class but fail to attend or cancel the booking less than 4 hours prior to the class start time will forfeit their pass.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via email or social media. Thank you for your understanding.
Refunds & Transfers
All passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass. If serious illness occurs you can apply for a refund by emailing us with an up to date doctors certificate at [email protected].
Passes can be extended for up to 14 days only due to serious illness. No other extensions are given due to travel or work commitments. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass. All details are on our website and on the receipt at time of purchase.
Fair Work Trade
At yoga 213 we work with the ‘Fair Work Trade’ philosophy and treat all students the same. Therefore all terms and conditions will apply to all membership matters and enquiries.
Memberships can be frozen for up to 14 days due to illness or travel once per 3 months. To apply for this please email us at [email protected].
Our memberships are open ended. Cancellations can be made after you have completed 12 weeks of your membership with two weeks notice. Two membership payments will be taken out of your account from the cancel request date. During these 2 weeks you can practice at the studio until your membership has been terminated.
If declined payments occur within your membership and we are unable to contact the client we will use the alternative CC/Direct Debit details provided by the client to process the declined payments. You will incur a $10 late payment fee if membership payments become over 7 days late.